You have to enrol as a student, but how?

Upon arrival in Leeuwarden, you will receive a registration package, containing information concerning the registration as a student at the Wageningen University. You have to present your original bachelor degree and transcript of records or certified copies. When you have met all registration requirements, you will be registered as a student at the Wageningen University and later on also at the University of Twente and the University of Groningen.

As a student of these three universities, you will receive a username and password enabling you to register e.g. for courses and examinations.

Further, you will receive a personal certificate of enrolment by post at your address in Leeuwarden (if known) and a WURcard. The WURcard can be used as library card, identification for access to WUR building. You can use the WURcard together with theĀ  certificate if you have to proof your enrolment at official organizations e.g. insurance companies and tax authorities. Keep the certificate and WURcard together on a safe place. After graduation or withdrawal of your enrolment, you must return the WURcard to the Student Service Centre (SSC) of the Wageningen University.

Apply here